Considerar acheter priligy tienda online pharmacy .

We have received the following reviews from professional wine writers recently:

Rusty Gafney, The Pinot File

2012 Wedell Cellars Wavertree Santa Barbara County Pinot Noir

14.1% alc., 1,560 cases, $30. Bottled June 2015. 75% of grapes from a well-known vineyard just outside Sta. Rita Hills AVA and remaining 25% for several well-known vineyards in the Sta. Rita Hills AVA. Dijon clones. Harvest Brix 24.8º. 3-day cold soak, aged on the lees for almost 32 months in a combination of 20% new, 40% once used and 40% neutral French oak barrels.

Moderately light reddish purple color in the glass. The aromas and flavors of blackberry, olalliberry, spice, smoke and anise are presented in a forward, easy drinking style of that offers good harmony. Bright and clean, with mature, balanced tannins, and a suave finish that leaves a good impression. Additional time in bottle has brought this wine considerable appeal.

Score: 90.   Reviewed September 18, 2015

2012 Wedell Cellars Wavertree Sta. Rita Hills Pinot Noir

14.1% alc., pH 3.43, TA 0.73, 1,200 cases, $40. 95% of fruit from Fiddlestix Vineyard and 5% from La Encantada Vineyard. Harvest Brix 24.6¼. Clones 113, 115, 667, 777 and Pommard. 3-day cold soak, aged on the primary lees for 22 months in 10% new and 60% once-used French oak barrels. Gently filtered.

Moderately light cherry red color in the glass. Pleasant aromas of red cherry and raspberry lead to a light to mid weight styled wine that offers delicious cherry and red raspberry fruits accented with spice and cola. Forward, with an aggressive mid palate attack, finishing with vibrancy and clarity.

Score:  90.  Reviewed July 12, 2015

2011 Wedell Cellars Sta. Rita Hills Pinot Noir

14.9% alc., pH 3.40, TA 0.68, 318 cases, $75. Clones 113, 114, 667, 777 and Pommard from Fiddlestix Vineyard. Harvest Brix 24.7¼. More than 95% free-run juice. 100% de-stemmed, aged on the lees for almost 30 months in 35% new French oak barrels. Unfined and unfiltered.

Moderate reddish purple color in the glass. The nose leads with aromas of black cherry, blueberry and wine cave. A rich core of ripe black cherry and boysenberry that offers a riper profile than the 2012 appellation bottling. Easy to drink, with mild tannins, and a hint of oak, finishing with good intensity and the slightest sense of warmth.

Score:   89.  Reviewed July 12, 2015

2011 Wedell Cellars Fiddlestix Vineyard The Barn Find Sta. Rita Hills Pinot Noir

14.9% alc., pH 3.23, TA 0.665, 95 cases, $100. Sourced from one very small section of the Fiddlestix Vineyard that is within sight of the barn. Harvest Brix 24.4¼. 100% de-stemmed, 6-day cold soak. All free-run juice. Aged on the primary lees in 30% new French oak barrels for almost 30 months. Unfined and unfiltered.

Moderately dark reddish purple color in the glass. Well-endowed with bright aromas of black raspberry and spice. Luscious and classy, with a charge of dark red and purple fruits that envelope the palate and find every nook and cranny in the mouth. Very suave with refined tannins, juicy acidity, and a peacock finish of uncommon length. A striking, irresistable wine.

Score: 94. Reviewed July 12, 2015

Anthony Dias Blue, Blue’s Reviews

90 Wedell Cellars 2012 Viognier, Wavertree, Santa Ynez Valley ($25)

Deep golden color; smooth and lush with ripe fig and pear fruit; mellow with minerals and spice; toasty and long.  (stelvin closure)

90 Wedell Cellars 2012 Chardonnay, Sierra Madre Vineyard, Santa Maria Valley ($50)

Golden color; lush, toasty nose; creamy and rich with intense, evolved style and layered flavors; dense and long.

92 Wedell Cellars 2012 Chardonnay, Sta. Rita Hills ($70)

Unfiltered and unfined, this Chard shows toasty new oak on creamy texture in a dense rich and ripe style with tangy fruit and juicy acidity.


This is what a few consumers have said about our wines:

We were very impressed with the Syrah. We have been big fans of your wines since we were first introduced to the 2006 Santa Rita Hills Pinot Noir.     pb, Bloomington, Indiana

We just opened a 2005 Wedell Santa Rita Hills Pinot Noir and it was fantastic. The color is a solid deep ruby/garnet with zero browning. The nose is amazing. Pure bacon fat with big fresh, clean berries, really strong fruit scents. The flavors, wow! Intense blueberry and raspberry flavors. A real nice smoky tannic flavor on the finish. Long and silky with lingering cranberries.  Excellent wine, thanks for the hard work.  MH, Las Vegas, Nevada,